TRAVEL & TOURISM
Kenya is a remarkable breeding place- It is where Obama’s father was born!
The eighth wonder of the world-The Maasai Mara with the wild beast migration is a feature that every tourist in Kenya must visit.
Mountaineers, honeymooners, conferences, and culturist to white sand beaches- Name it we have it. It’s an ideal destination for all.
Ensure that passport is valid 6months before the end of your visit in Kenya
Can be applied on arrival or online www.evisa.go.ke at the cost of $20 for transit visa and $ 50 for visa not exceeding 60 days.
Kenya shilling is the legal tender though US dollars, Euros and UK pounds are accepted.
A yellow fever immunization card may be requested when you enter Kenya.
October to March
April to May
June to September
Custom Duty Kenya:
One bottle of spirits, 200 cigarettes, a reasonable amount of camera equipment, film and one tape recorder are allowed to enter Kenya duty free.
Safari Driver / Guide:
A professional safari guide will be with you throughout your tour in Kenya.
Fees & Taxes:
The safari tour price includes: _
- > Government taxes and service charges relating to accommodations and meals provided,
- > Entrance fees to national parks and game reserves, and game ranger services (where obligatory).
- > Transport in a customized pop up top safari mini-van
- > Services of an experienced English/other language speaking safari tour guide/driver
- > Pick up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or residence
- > Game drives
- > Meals as stipulated on safari
- > Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
- > The flying doctors medical, emergency and rescue cover.
- > Pick up /drop off at Nairobi airport/ Nairobi hotel or residence
- > All Travel Africa vacations safaris are ideal for individuals, family or corporate clients.
- > The safari costing for 1-3 days is done based on a 6 passenger in every 4×4 pop up roof tour van.
- > Safari costing for 4 and above days is based on a 6 passenger in every land cruiser (Jeep).